Priced below market for near 500 acres, custom rustic/contemporary home with walk-out basement, screened porch, patios, new 30 x 50 barn/shop, RV building/barn, and high speed internet. Views of the Ozarks for miles with outdoor areas, sprinkler system, log cabin, year round creeks, pond and springs. Home has upgraded features including granite, commercial grade appliances, security system, Hickory and ash cabinetry, 3/4'' hardwood flooring throughout. Anderson windows highlight the home with views everywhere. Intimate great room, fireplace , formal and informal dining areas. Marketable timber, atv trails throughout, bluffs, hunting retreat.Total seclusion with no restrictions, yet close to shopping, Branson, and Springfield . Room for horses, goats and some livestock. Will sell 40 a
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Brick, Cedar Exterior, Stone
3,464 sq. ft
Yes - 246 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,122 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,342 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave, Refrigerator
- None, Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Bottled Gas
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Stone, Walkout
- Basement, Great Room, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Burglar Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings Trey, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 246 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, RV Parking.
- Brick, Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Covered, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 486 acres+/-
- Sloped, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Workshop. Country Road, Gravel Road, Hilly, Level, Rolling, Sloped, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS