Charming ALL BRICK 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom home in Nixa! Great location close to shops, restaurants and more! The home features a heated and cooled sunroom, large deck, large garden area, 3 car garage, and move in ready condition! The home is in a quiet, family friendly neighborhood. You don't want to miss out!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,114 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,114 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Enclosed Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters, Landscaped. Dead End Street, Curb, City Road, Asphalt, Level, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS