Nature meets luxury! From the moment you pull into the drive, you will not want to leave. This stunning custom home features a spacious kitchen with chef style appliances, formal dining, beautiful engineered hardwood floors, large storage area, devoted gym area, storm shelter, insulated pet room off garage... and we're just getting started. Outside the home you'll find a 50x60 shop (with full bath), livestock arena, feed shed, 4x4/hiking trails, handmade bridges with trees harvested from the land AND SO MUCH MORE! Call today for your private showing.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Concrete Siding
4,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Foyer, Office
- Formal, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,384 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,908 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range/Oven Free Standing, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Family Room, Pellet Stove, Rock, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Floored Attic, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Laminate Counter, Fire Alarm System, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, RV Parking.
- Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Valley
- Rolling Slope, Sloped, Rolling
- Barbed Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gazebo, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Arena, Barn, Chicken House, Out Building, Stable, Workshop. Rolling Slope, State Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Hilly, Pasture, Rolling, Sloped, Wooded, Horse Property.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS