You won't want to miss this 'one of a kind' 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home which will give you a cozy romantic lodge feeling at a very affordable price! The home is located in a quiet peaceful neighborhood just a short 10 minute walk to Table Rock Lake access. Extras include a Green Energy Geothermal Heat pump making utilities extremely low, heated floors including the bathrooms, custom concrete counter tops throughout, and to give you a Tree House Feeling a finished upper deck to enjoy entertaining or just morning coffee having a panoramic view of the sunrise over the Ozark Mountains. The uniqueness is unforgettable and a place you will be proud to call home.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,408 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
1,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,408 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Free Standing Stove: Gas,Icemaker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- . Heat Pump, Fireplace.
- Crawlspace,Poured Concrete
- Double Pane,Mixed
- Bedroom,Family Room,Fireplace Screen,Gas,Gas Logs,Glass Doors,Rock,Two or More.
- Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV,Counters - Other,Drapes/Curtains-All,High Speed Internet,Jetted Bathtub,Shade/Blinds/Shutters,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Carport Attached,Storage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable Available,Deck,Gas Grill,Gutters & Downspouts,Water Access. Corner,Easment/Restrictions,Landscaping,Mature Timber,Paved Frontage,Sloped,Trees.