A must see home in the new Heritage Hills Sub Division. This open floor plan ranch home has high end finishes that you would expect to see in a west side exclusive subdivision. Add in a beautiful treed lot with a secluded back yard and you have the perfect home for the whole family. This home is also walking distance from the new Oliver Brown Elementary school in Pottawatomie County. Special features include a covered patio, 3 car garage, 5 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, fireplace, and wet-bar in the basement. This exciting new split bedroom Robinson Building floor plan has all the charm to impress any discriminating buyer.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3,206 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- bump up ceiling
- Living Room
- 9 foot ceiling, fireplace
- 9 foot ceilings, 8 foot sliding door
- Dropzone included
- Large eat at island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,603 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,603 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Hood/Fan,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full-Partial Finished,Poured Concrete
- 1. One,Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Computer Network Wiring,Garage Door Opener(s),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Mstr Bdrm-Walk-in Closet,Radon Mitigation System,Sump Pump,Tiled Floors,Wood Floors,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Triple,Keyless Entry.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Deck,In Ground Sprinkler Sys,Patio. Partially Wooded.