This home is a must see for anyone looking to live in one of the most exclusive neighborhood in Branson! Located in the heart of Branson, this beautiful, custom built 4+ bedroom home, featuring nearly 6,000 sqft of room, soaring 18 ft ceilings & custom chandeliers. The home is designed with classic elegance in mind! The main level features a large kitchen with newer appliances, & a bright formal dining room, home office, & formal living room with windows that stretch from floor to ceiling, allowing beautiful views of the homes outdoor landscaping, as well as 1 of 3 gorgeous fireplace's and built in book shelves. Every bedroom in the home is large and features walk in closets! Along with lots of space indoors, it also features 4 car attached garage & John deer room. This home is a must see!
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Stucco - Synthetic, Wood
5,915 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
None, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Hobby Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,698 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,217 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Wall Oven, Central Vacuum, Water Filtration unit, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Bedroom, Brick, Fireplace Glass Door, Insert, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Handicapped Access.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Vacuum Central, Sound System, Tray, Window Drapes-curtains, Elevator, Fire Alarm System, Handicapped Access, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Skylight, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Synthetic Stucco
- Deck, Patio
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Panoramic, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Workshop. Dead End Street, Private Roads, Asphalt, Level, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS