Looks right out of Better Homes and Gardens! This stunning home is available in a highly sought out area. Sits on a corner lot with fantastic views of nature from the over sized deck. Current owner has made several improvements such as new seamless guttering/downspouts, ornamental iron fencing with double gate to the side yard. There you will find a newly insulated outbuilding with AC for the dogs or a workshop/studio. New privacy fencing installed as well. Also fresh paint, new carpeting and fan/light fixtures in bedrooms. Hard to find a cleaner, more move in ready home! This beautiful mid-century modern boasts many windows allowing natural light to flood the home and tree views from every window, bringing the outside in. Has open floor plan and large sun room with gorgeous woodwork.
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,386 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Formal, Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,386 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Privacy Fence, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Extra Storage. Corner, City Road, Asphalt, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS