This all brick 5BR/5BA property offers the best of city & country living! 3.33 manicured acres nestled just outside the city limits of Nixa, but within walking distance to Century Elementary, the Nixa Community Center, and Nixa Junior High. Mature trees (maples redbuds, and Japanese dogwoods) line the circular drive. This property backs up to a creek where wildlife is often spotted including deer, wild turkeys, and more! Spend your mornings watching the sunrise and evenings in the shade on the expansive deck. This property is a must see for those looking for the perfect location, location, LOCATION! Owner/Agent is a licensed Realtor in the State of MO. Renovated master shower 2018 along with new granite counter tops & sinks in all other bathrooms.
Single Family, 1 Story
4,487 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Workshop, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,218 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,269 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace, Ventless.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Floored Attic, Walk-in Closets, Vacuum Central, Sound System, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Workshop. River-Creek, County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot, Sloped, Wooded.