Talk about a view. This beautiful home on 18.89 acres, additional 12.24 acres on separate tax ID which gives you 31.13 acres total, more or less , is move in ready and just breathtaking from every angle. 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, high ceilings, formal dining, eat in kitchen with breakfast bar, new cooktop stove, wrap around front porch, 46.5 foot long 3 season back porch overlooking the scenery that only country living has to offer. 2 car attached garage, 3 car detached garage, which has one side climate controlled and used as a shop, with 220 power, barn for lots of storage.....so much to offer! Take the time to see this it will not disappoint!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,916 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,916 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Screened Porch, Enclosed Porch
- Lot View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Hay Barn, Chicken House. City Road, Clear lot.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS