Looking for a big home in the country? Here it is! Very nice ranch style home with walk out basement. Most of basement is finished.Having 2 living areas and 2 kitchens this home is perfect for the growing family, or for those wanting a place to help care for aging parents.4 bedrooms 3 baths , sewing room and exercise room make for a lot of living space.You will love the open concept of the home with a big kitchen, dining and living room upstairs.3 bedrooms 2 baths and an enclosed sun room complete the main floor. The master bedroom opens onto a large deck.The full basement has just as much room with family area, kitchen-dining ,exercise room , sewing room, and a large utility area with laundry chute from upstairs. Downstairs is rounded out with another bedroom , and bath
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2,536 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,546 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 309 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Linoleum, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure, Street Parking.
- Stone, Lap
- Deck, Covered, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Out Building, Workshop, Extra Storage. Country Road, Rolling.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS