Incredible value on this beautiful, custom built, all-brick basement home, on 2.5 acres. With over 4000 square feet and another 800+ sq ft of unfinished basement area, you won't find this kind of space for the money in this market. Home has been well-loved and cared for since original owners built it in 1992. Many updates including New Windows - 2019; New 30 Yr Roof - 2017; New Heat Pump 2017. Pool in back yard with raised deck. 30x40 shop with concrete floor and automatic garage door, plus 12' lean-to. Hardy outdoor wood furnace. Fantastic location, quiet country living, yet close proximity to town and Hwy 13. This property has it all, call for your private viewing!
Single Family, Ranch, Farmhouse, Cottage, Traditional, Cabin, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Private Sewer System, Septic
4,919 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Polk-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,137 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 891 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane
- Great Room, Gas Burning, Stone, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure.
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot View
- Barbed Wire, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Workshop. County Road.