Lea Brooke Estates! This sought after subdivision features meandering walking trails, stocked ponds, fountains, children's play area and a swimming pool. Built in 2007 this basement home has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, John Deere room AND a three car garage with gorgeous stamped driveway. The master is spectacular with it's en suite and ''wow'' laundry room that connects to the master closet...brilliant! 3 bedrooms up, 2 down. Basement also features a kitchen/bar area and large entertainment room on stained concrete floors. The back deck is screened in for more enjoyment and features a built in hot tub! Such a special property with so much love in the updates. Not just a house, but a home.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Brick, Stone, Vinyl
4,184 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,611 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Partially Finished, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters. Curb, County Road, Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS