Welcome HOME. Discover the historic charm, modern upgrades, close proximity to town, and quiet spaces of this beautifully situated and updated home. Are you looking for quiet garden spaces, plenty of room and storage in spades? Take a look at this all brick home that is barely out of town with almost two acres to call your own. Everything about this home is quality and care. Three bedroom, two baths with two living spaces and an enormous garage make up this home. on top of that an all brick shop with electric and so many lovely gardens complete the place that you can call your haven!! Although a part of it was built in 1920 it has completely renovated and expanded.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Private Sewer System
2,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Polk-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,856 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Laminate Counter, Fire Alarm System, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop. State Road, Asphalt, Acreage.