Sitting on almost 37 beautiful fenced acres boasting several barns and outbuildings, this large home is perfect for running all kinds of livestock. With 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, including in-law quarters with a full bath and kitchen, and a two car garage, there is plenty of room for a large family. This family home features new appliances, freshly stained log siding, new flooring throughout, fresh paint, beautiful wooden accents throughout, skylights in both upstairs bedrooms, three living areas, two good-sized bonus rooms that would make great offices, craft rooms, or even additional bedrooms, and so much more! This Fannie Mae Homepath home deserves a look, call for a showing appointment today!
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
3,606 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
3,606 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,606 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Forced Air.
- Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Ceiling - Vaulted,Counters - Laminate,Garden Bathtub,Skylight,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Attached Garage,2 Car Carport Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Covered,Garden Area,Porch/Covered,Storm Doors. Acreage,Cleared.
Bank Owned (REO)