With views overlooking 10 acres of rolling hills & mature trees, this 4 bed/3 bath brick & stone home was custom built to fit any family. With over 4,600 square feet the home features tall ceilings, custom wood trim & paint, solid hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, granite counters, & stainless steel appliances. You will find a formal dining room & home office on either side of the entryway. A floor to ceiling stone fireplace keeps the main living area warm & inviting, and leads into the kitchen/dining combo. Entertain effortlessly between spaces as you walk out onto the covered back deck with beautiful views of the park like setting back yard. The master suite has tray ceilings, large walk in closet, jacuzzi tub, & 2 person walk in shower. The basement offers a great open (see more)
Single Family, 1 Story
4,756 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Media
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,351 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,405 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Family Room, Brick, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Insert, Rock, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning, Wood Stov.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Antenna, Vacuum Central, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Fire Alarm System, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters, Extra Storage, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS