icturesquely positioned on a knoll overlooking a private pond, you will find a stately home on 43+/- acres NW of Bolivar within minutes of town. From the stately columned front porch that spans the all brick, three level walkout basement home. walk thru the double door entry into a large living room. Thru the pocket doors, you'll find a huge open kitchen dining area with tall ceilings, granite counter tops, and a master suite, a 2nd bedroom and laundry room. Head up the beautiful wood staircase to the second floor with a large open living area & 3 additional large bedrooms. The full walkout basement has a family room, 2 bedrooms, wet bar, mechanical room and storage space. The partially wooded acreage is fenced with hay fields and a wet weather creek. Two car attached garage and
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4,871 sq. ft
Yes - 10 spaces
None, Cable TV
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,008 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,863 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- None, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Basement, Dining Room, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings Trey, Crown Molding, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hay Barn, Shop, Extra Storage, Workshop. Country Road, Rolling, Open.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS