Lovely one-owner home with Tuscan personality via the use of modern & classic elements promoting a beautiful curb appeal. Varied ceiling heights, painted trim, dark stained hardwoods, engineered hardwood flooring and granite are more alluring features that make this home so desirable. The Main Floor Master Suite will definitely be a major attraction for you. Main level also includes Office with French doors, built-in bookcases, closet, a window & could certainly be another Bedroom, perhaps a Nursery. Formal Dining is great for special occasions. The large formal Living Room has a gas log masonry Fireplace. Kitchen is generously sized with lots of granite countertops, cabinets, soft-close drawers, a 5-burner gas cooktop with overhead vent-a-hood, an electric/Convection Wall Oven Unit, built-in Microwave and Dishwasher (Refrigerator Reserved). Right around the corner is a large walk-in Pantry that doubles for a built-in Storm Shelter/Safe Room but you'd never know it. This is a great feature!! And you're sure to love the Kitchen/Casual Dining/Family Room combination with another gas log Fireplace that promotes a soothing Hearth Room atmosphere. Also on the Main Floor is the Laundry Room, a Half Bath and access to the Screened-in Patio + Covered Patio + Uncovered Patio with fire pit, all great for outdoor entertaining while enjoying the subtle water view, compliments of Millwood San Poppi. Upstairs you'll find 2 Additional Bedrooms along with a Full Bath with Tub/Shower combo. There's excellent walk-in attic storage accessible from upstairs as well. And don't miss the oversized 3-car Garage with custom cabinets, workbench and Mechanical Room. Other amenities are: Zoned Heating/Air, Wired for Central Vac, Wired for Security System, Wired for invisible fence (fence control box reserved), Solar film on south & west windows of house. Buyer/Buyer's Agent to do own due diligence regarding Subdivision amenities & covenants. Additional lot to west available for purchase.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Brick, Stone, Stucco
3,216 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Millwood San Poppi
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,216 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Walk-in Closets, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone
- Patio, Covered, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- approx. 87 x 151
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped. Curb, City Road, Asphalt, Level.
- Security Features
- Complex Features