122 m/l Acre Ozarks Ranch with Live Water! The attractive 3 bedroom home has loads of country charm and features custom-made hickory, cherry, walnut, maple and oak cabinets, built-ins, doors, and interior walls. Large kitchen with maple cabinets. Big 20x30 family room with wood stove. 15x37 open living room and dining area. Spacious 8x14 bath. Delightful patio/porch surrounded by flowers and shaded most of the day. 34x44 shop, 16x24 detached garage, 39x76 barn, loafing and machine shed with corrals and work pens. The land is mostly in grass, recently divided into 20 paddocks each with water and shade. Recently completed $50,000 water system with well, water line, and tanks. Over seeded in 2019 with legumes. 2 spring branches, numerous pools and springs. Awesome views! Agent/Owner
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Farmhouse, 1 Story
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop-Gas,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Propane, Wood. Central.
- Block: Other,Crawlspace
- Family Room,Living Room,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Carbon Monoxide Detector,Counters - Laminate,Fire Alarm,Satellite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Detached Garage.
- Barbed: 5 Wire,Electric,Pipe/Steel,Smooth Wire,Welded Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gutters & Downspouts,Patio,Satellite Dish. Acreage,Bottom Land,Cleared,Hilly,Horses Allowed,Mature Timber,River/Creek/Spring,Rolling,Trees,Valley,Wet Weather Creek,Young Timber.