This private, quiet, all-brick, 4600+ SF 4BD / 4BA home sits in the middle of an 80-acre farm. Spend time sitting on the deck enjoying the view of both sunrises and sunsets, beautiful panoramic scenery, and lots of wildlife. The farm has pasture and hay land ready for your cattle and/or horses. A creek runs through part of the property, making this an ideal place for hunting and recreation. The property is centrally located: Pomme De Terre Lake boat ramp and fishing access (8.5 miles) and CMH Hospital (8 miles). With a fully finished basement, this home features 2 living areas, 2 large master suites, and 2 fireplaces. This is perfect place for a family to enjoy the country life! Come and see it for yourself!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
4,652 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,446 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,206 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Finished, Walkout
- Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Insert, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Valley
- Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Barbed Wire, Electric
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Workshop. Dead End Street, River-Creek, Rolling Slope, County Road, Private Roads, Acreage, Pasture, Rolling, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS