Ever dream of having a place by the lake? This is your opportunity to be down on Lake Taneycomo in a four-bedroom, two-bath home for under $100K. Private well, roof is three years old, propane heat and central air, and a screened-in porch that wraps the lake side of the home. The propane water heater and furnace are just about a year old, it's rustic but it's just what the doctor ordered. Sit out back watching the fire flies while the trout are jumping and the tree frogs are singing. Summer will never be the same. Check out 360 Cathy Street in Branson as soon as you can.
Single Family, 1 Story
Shared Septic System
1,833 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BRANSON CEDAR RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,683 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Family Room, Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- County Road, Gravel Road, Wooded.