Nestled in the back of the neighborhood, this beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bath home features an attractive stone and brick exterior, a private backyard view, and a view of the neighborhood lake from the front porch. You'll love the tall, vaulted ceilings, walls with rounded corners, and an open floor plan with split bedroom plan. The master bedroom has an en-suite with double sinks. Outside, you'll enjoy beautiful Kansas sunset views, grilling on the back deck, and steps lead down to the fenced back yard where there's plenty of room for kids and pets to play. Like to hike or run? Right around the corner you have access to the lighted City Hike and Bike trails. Nice hill in back for sledding! Haysville schools with only a short walk to nearby Nelson Elementary. Easy access to the turnpike. The home has plenty of storage space, main floor laundry room, and work-space in the over-sized 32 x 22, 3 car garage. Whole home water softener! Call today to schedule your private showing!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,386 sq. ft
Sewer,Natural Gas,Public Water
Haysville School District (USD 261)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bdrm on Main Level,Master Bedroom Bath,Tub/Shower/Master Bdrm,Two Sinks
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 12x13,Flooring: Wood Laminate
- Living/Dining Combo
- Main Floor,Separate Room,220-Electric
- Eating Bar,Electric Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Forced Air.
- Yes - Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Closet-Walk-In,Hardwood Floors,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood Laminate
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio,Deck,Fence-Wood,Guttering,Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Deck,Fence-Wood,Guttering,Sprinkler System. Standard.