Beautiful all brick home on one of the prettiest 200 acres of recreational land around. The 4 bedroom 4 bathroom home has custom hardwood floors, large baseboards and crown molding throughout. There is a large kitchen with tons of cabinets for storage and really nice sized living areas for the family. The bedrooms are all great size with plenty of storage and two master suites including one with a huge walk in closet and custom tiled shower. There are trails throughout the property with multiple live springs, creeks, bluffs and meadows. This is a great property to hunt with tons of wildlife, use as recreational ground and just enjoy nature. Some marketable timber on the back of the property. Pictures do this no justice if your looking for a great place to enjoy the Ozarks!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3,370 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Wood. Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Vacuum Central, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Valley
- Steep Slope, Rolling Slope, Steep, Sloped, Rolling
- Barbed Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River-Creek, Rolling Slope, Steep Slope, County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Hilly, Rolling, Sloped, Steep, Wooded.