This one is a winner! Beautiful all brick custom home with a walk out basement. From the moment you walk in buyer's will appreciate the soaring ceilings, high end finishes on the woodwork,, beautiful hickory floors,, crown molding,, granite counter tops, knotty alder cabinetry, and the custom fireplace in the hearth room.The laundry is located on the main level and theres a sunroom that is heated and cooled plus the windows have Levolor cellular shades. The master bathroom has an over-sized jetted tub that is heated with a chromotherapy lighting system,and you have a walk -in shower. All of the appliances are stainless. This basement has a full bath and a large flexible room with excellent finishes and space for a 4th bedroom in unfinished area. Easy to show!! Close to Lake and
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3,495 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Hobby Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,343 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,152 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Coal. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partially Finished, Partial, Unfinished Basement, Bedroom(s)
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Great Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Fireplace Glass Door.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Patio, Covered, Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Curb, City Road, Asphalt.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS