Fully updated architectural gem nestled on a tree lined street in historic Ames Place. At 2365 sq. ft., this home is generously designed with 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths. The open floor plan gives ample entertaining space. This recently remodeled kitchen is a chef's delight, with large granite counter space, stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors throughout. The luxurious master bedroom suite features a coffered ceiling, spacious closets and updated private bath. The family room and full bath were added as versatile space for family and guests. Stained glass windows, dual zoned heating and cooling, updated electric and plumbing, fenced backyard, spacious patio for outdoor entertaining and 1+ garage are additional features of this beautiful home. This desirable neighborhood is walking distance to Washington University, the Loop and Forest Park, and a short metro ride to Wash U Medical.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,295 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Flynn Park Elem.
University City Sr. High
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bdr. Suite
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bdr. Suite
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Granite Countertops,Pantry
- Master Bath
- Double Sink,Tub & Separate Shwr
- Bath Description
- Num Main and Upper Baths: 3
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 837 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances
- Central Air, Dual
- Gas Heat. .
- Bathroom in LL,Sump Pit/Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Up
- Bay/Bow Window,Some Insulated Wndws,Some Stained Glass,Some Storm Windows,Some Wood Windows
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Bookcases,9' Ceilings,Coffered Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Special Millwork,Some Window Treatmnt,Some Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Alley Access,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop/Storage Area.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Trans,Patio. Fencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights.