What a location! In the city but you will feel like you are in the peaceful country. Wonderful established neighborhood with mountain views and farm land surrounding you. This 4 bed, 3 bath home has so much to offer. Spacious living room w/ gas fireplace plus a huge family room. Well planned kitchen with granite and stainless. Main floor master. Upper deck and covered patio make for great outdoor entertaining space. Half acre lot with mature trees and 2 car garage. Cooper Creek public boat launch on Lake Taneycomo just 1.5 mi down the road and only minutes from Table Rock Lake. Branson School district, too.
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
2,719 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Country Bluff Estates
BRANSON CEDAR RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,855 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 864 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl, Partial, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Tray, Granite Counter Top, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Corner, Curb, City Road, Asphalt, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS