Amazing home with tons of square footage for the price. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood this home has charm to spare. Step in the front door and you'll love the freshly refinished hard wood floors, fresh paint and huge brick fireplace. The second and third bedrooms both have new paint and those great hardwood floors. The hall bath features a beautiful bowl sink and custom vanity. Walk over to the kitchen and you'll appreciate vast amount of counter space, lots of cabinets and a fantastic bar sink. All of the appliances stay and there are hook ups for either a gas or electric oven. Right behind the kitchen you'll find the real show stopper. The massive master bedroom has to be seen to be appreciated. It features a large stone fireplace complete with blower, access to the covered back patio and a beautifully appointed master bath featuring a two person jetted tub with heater. In the back yard enjoy the covered patio, storage shed and six food chain link fence.. There is even an 8x12 concrete pad and a build in grill. Plus the home features an attached work shop area! Make your appointment to come see this home today.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,878 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,878 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Linoleum
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Zone.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Bedroom, Living Room, Brick, Fireplace Screen, Stone, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. City Road, Asphalt, Level.