Welcome home, where old world charm melds with new school amenities. Walk into your light filled living room featuring bay windows, cathedral ceiling, wood burning fireplace, stained glass windows and more. Follow through the arched doorway (featuring original artisanal plasterwork) into your formal dining room. From there you will see your updated eat-in kitchen. Follow the hallway (don't forget to notice the light fixtures!) to your two nicely sized bedrooms and bathroom, all featuring original doors and crown molding. This condo features original hardwood floors throughout and TWO (tandem) parking spaces. Extra storage and a common laundry room are in the basement. Located within walking distance to both downtown Clayton and the Moorlands, coffee houses, restaurants, shopping, and other amenities are just minutes away. This quiet building (with only four units) also boasts one of the lowest HOA fees in Clayton.
Condo, 2 Story
1,390 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Antonia Place Condo
Detailed Room Information
- Separate Dining
- Common/Community Laundry Facility
- Eat-In Kitchen,Pantry
- Master Bath
- Bath Description
- Num Main and Upper Baths: 1
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Front Controls on Range/Cooktop,Microwave,Range/Oven-Gas,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8 ft + pour,Full,Storage/Locker
- Bay/Bow Window,Panel Door(s),Some Stained Glass,Some Storm Windows,Some Wood Windows
- 1. Woodburning Fireplce.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned/2 Spaces,Basement/Tuck-Under,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Shared Underground.
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 X 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Common Laundry Fac.,Extra Storage,Whirlpool,Smoke Alarm/Detec,Streetlights. Sidewalks,Streetlights.
Assn. Fee Includes: Some Insurance,Landscaping/Lawn,Sewer,Snow Removal,Trash,Water