Lovely traditional 2-story home in the heart of Seymour! Within walking distance to the town square, post office, bank and parks. Upon entering the home you will enter the large foyer that is surrounded by the original solid wood sliding doors for privacy in the study and a view of the beautiful handrails that lead you to the upstairs sitting room. Enjoy any time of the day sitting on the covered wrap around porch with the additional shade of the many mature trees in your yard. All new stainless steel appliances compliment the updated kitchen that has room for dining, in addition to the formal dining room space. A large utility room that is located just off the main floor bathroom is just one of the many updated conveniences to living in this wonderfully restored home.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,700 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. City Road, Asphalt, Level, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS