TOWNHOME VIEWS 6-room, 3-bedrooms, 3-bath spilt level walkout from the lower level. Central heat and air, 2 baths have walk-in showers. Home features a big great room with combination living, dining & kitchen area. Island with Jenne Aire cooktop and with bar area, the dining & living area has sliding glass doors with long-range views across the town and into long-range distant hills. The lower level has a large family room also with sliding glass doors also with long-range views of distant hills. The one car attached garage ideal for car storage. The approximate 90x120 lot is at a hilltop setting with sloping back with good views. The in-town setting still will give a feeling of privacy as there are no homes on the backside just vacant land and trees. Over 2100 sq.ft. in all at $95,000
Single Family, Spanish, Split Level, 2 Story
Brick, Vinyl, Wood
2,184 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 692 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Single Pane, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Panoramic, City
- Steep Slope, Steep, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Steep Slope, City Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Sloped, Steep.