On the market at last! The historic Baty house 4 doors North of the Methodist Church in Medicine Lodge Kansas on Walnut. This is the two story home with the beveled glass windows in the front and side of the house. They are stunning. This was built in 1906 by former member of the Kansas House of Representatives J.N. "Poly" Tincher who served many years as a Representative from Medicine Lodge. It is a full two story home with a finished attic space and a full basement. There are 5 bedrooms and 5 baths and a fireplace. Modern kitchen, huge living room and dining room. So many rooms you may get lost! This is a big house 3583 square feet! This is an elegant home that has been well maintained and loved by the previous owners. Make this yours forever home!!! Call today!!!!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,582 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
3,582 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Bathrooms: 1st Floor - 2, 2nd Floor - 2, Basement - 1
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Dining Room,Kitchen Only
- Main Floor,Separate Utility
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator-kitchen,Water Heater-GAS,Window Coverings-ALL,W Softener-Owned & Stays,CO-detector,Smoke Detector(s)
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Basement-FULL,Concrete Slab,Entrance-INTERIOR,Finished Sq Ft-PARTIAL
- 1. 1,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Family Room-1ST FLOOR,Formal Living Room,Pantry,Office
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Carport-1 CAR,Detached Garage-1 CAR.
- Metal, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 70 x 195
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Built-In Grill,Patio,Porch-COVERED,Porch,Alley Access,Guttering - ALL. City Lot.