A Hunters Paradise with +/- 71.6 acres and 2 large buildings. This unique home was designed with energy efficiency, Love of nature, wine making and Hunting in mind. Open floor plan with large spacious kitchen, solid surface counter tops, island with gas range, wine cooler, full line of appliances, abundant storage, in addition to a Walk-in wine storage/pantry that also doubles as a storm shelter. The oversized attached garage fits up to 4 vehicles and off of the garage is the deer processing kitchen with electric hoist to hang and butcher your deer. In addition to good work space, a oven/range, large wash tub and a stackable washer and dryer, so your hunting clothes can be washed out in the garage. The covered front patio is large and great for relaxing, taking in the beautiful scenery, watching the wildlife or the kids playing on the tree house, swimming or hanging out in the game room. For more detailed information call Heidi Morgan 785-375-5245 with NextHome Unlimited.
Single Family, Other
1,764 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Chapman USD 473
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,764 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook-top,Dishwasher,Exhaust Hood/Fan,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wall Oven(s)
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Fan,Eat-in Kitchen,Eating Bar,Garage Door Opener(s),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Mstr Bdrm-Walk-in Closet,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Safe Room,Tiled Floors,Ceiling Fan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Elec. Garage Door Opener.
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Barbed/Smooth Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Amenities,Outbuilding,Patio,Storage Shed,All Season Room. Partially Wooded,Rolling.