Great location in the country with 7 acres! Strafford school district and easy access to city conveniences. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, kitchen/dining combo, and den or study with fireplace. Newer windows! 2 outbuildings with concrete floors and electricity. One even has a propane wall heater. Do check out these buildings and all the usable footage they provide.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,771 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,771 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Den, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Out Building, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Level, Wooded.