If you are looking for LAKE FRONT, a QUIET COVE and SECLUSION, but want to be near town THIS IS IT! Just 2 miles off Hwy 13 down Joe Bald Rd, down a hidden lane, is this perfect setting for Lake Living! Nicely kept LAKE FRONT home with a 10x28 deck, perfect for backyard BBQ's, Volley Ball, and more! Enjoy the peacefulness of a large quiet cove! By Boat you are two deep coves from the Kimberling City Bridge. You will be surrounded by trees and wildlife, like deer and turkey. You can walk to the lake or explore the natural spring that 'waterfalls' gently to the water. Here is your Privacy and Convenience! (There is a bit of RED ZONE in the cove, making a dock possible to build!)
Single Family, 1 Story
1,000 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
1,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Kitchen Bar
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Washer,Icemaker,Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Shower,Cathedral Ceiling,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet,Garden Bathtub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Car Carport Detached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Deck/Covered,Gutters & Downspouts,Porch/Covered,Storm Doors,Water Access,Garden Area. Acreage,River/Creek/Spring,Adjoins Government Land,Dead End Road/Street,Lake View,Lake Front.