It doesn't get better than this one! Impeccable townhome close to shopping, grocery, restaurants, KSU, several city parks and more - yet tucked away with privacy of cul-de-sac living! Manicured backyard with little mowing/maintenance to do, and back patio to enjoy. Vaulted ceiling adds to the spacious feel. The fireplace is the focal point of the living room. Open kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, quality cabinets with updated hardware, newer stainless steel appliances, and peninsula. Luxury hard surface flooring where needed with contemporary carpet intermingled for a cozy feel where wanted. Zero entry and all main floor living including master and laundry, with additional 2 bedrooms and second bath on the upper level. Oversized attached garage. 100% move in ready & custom automatic blinds. Home inspections will be a breeze with all the major systems newer in condition! Affordable HOA at $40 per year and it maintains the entry sign and care of the commons area. No special taxes!
Single Family, Condo, 1-1/2 Story
1,151 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Living Room
- Corner Fireplace/Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining + Eating Bar
- Updated Appliances/Peninsula
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,151 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Hood/Fan,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Gas,In Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eating Bar,Garage Door Opener(s),Master Bath,Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fan,Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Single,Attached,Elec. Garage Door Opener,Keyless Entry.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features