LUXURY LAKEFRONT HOME IN DESIRABLE EMERALD BAY. Welcome to 2605 Bayside - Unique, authentic, comfortably casual yet sophisticated. Designed and built by noted builder, Jim Gearhart Homes to enjoy the captivating views of the lake and sunsets from almost every room both up and down. The home is perfectly situated on a rare executive size lot at .47 acres with plenty of room for a pool or outdoor play. Interior features include an open floor plan with impressive qualities throughout - it really is one you must see and has been meticulously maintained and improved upon by owners. At the heart of the home is the kitchen with a pantry that will leave a cook speechless. And entertaining is a breeze with the oversized island, formal dining space, casual deck dining or patio area. The grand master suite with deck access is the perfect retreat for relaxation and features a magnificent bath with coffee bar & impressive closet with extensive built-ins - not a detail was missed! Additional living space is found in the truly elegant true walk-out lower level. You'll enjoy movie time with your family & friends in the state of the art new theater with projector & screen. And it's hard to miss the wine lounge with stacked stone wall detail & dual wine coolers. Additional property features include the 4 car garage and a private ramp for access to the beach. This home can handle entertaining on any scale from large sun filled parties to small dinner parties on the covered deck. Whether your're spending time on the lake or watching your favorite movie, this impeccably designed home is sure to meet all of your needs. Plus located in the highly acclaimed Maize South School District. All personal property is negotiable including home furnishings, theater equipment, boat, and dock. Schedule your private showing today.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/2 Half
4,328 sq. ft
Jim Gearhart Homes
Natural Gas, 220v Service, Sewer
Maize School District (Usd 266)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Humidifier, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Finished, Full, View Out, Daylight
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Side Entry.
- Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Club House. Paved Road, Irrigation well, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Clubhouse
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: KSSC - South Central Kansas MLS