If your looking for the property that has it all, take a look at this one. 13 m/l acres, woods and some cleared. Two beautiful ponds to over look from your porch. A 40x60 insulated shop with living quarters with heat and air. Washer & dryer hook up in the shop along with a burning wood stove. The 3 garage doors all have openers. The home has 26 foot tall ceilings with wood beams. Wood floors throughout the home. The kitchen is all open to the living room with a beautiful fireplace with gas insert. This fireplace has wood burning box. Loft with a beautiful staircase. Master bedroom is on the main floor with a wonderful walk-in tiled shower and walk-in closet. The upstairs offers a full bath and one bedroom and also a small living room. The basement is all finished but
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,248 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,008 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vacuum Central, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Porch Covered
- Barbed Wire, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Workshop. River-Creek, State Road, Asphalt, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS