***OPEN HOUSE SUN 5/19 2-4PM***Immaculately kept, one-owner home in the desirable Horizon Hills neighborhood. Sit on your covered front porch and enjoy sweeping, panoramic views of the beautiful Branson hills, or head out back to listen to the birds sing in your private, wooded backyard. Inside, you'll find large walk-in closets in every bedroom and tons of storage throughout. There is a cozy gas fireplace in the upstairs living/dining area, and a bonus family room downstairs with a half bath. The roof is only 2 years old, and flooring has been recently replaced throughout. This home is well-maintained, sparkling clean, and move-in ready!
Single Family, Ranch, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
2,070 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,625 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 445 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave
- Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Crawl, Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Freestanding, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters. Curb, Private Roads, Asphalt, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS