Classic Mid-Century Modern architecture combines exquisitely with more modern updates in this sprawling ranch on over 1/2 acre wooded lot with circle drive. Solid maple hardwood floors throughout. New Miele kitchen apls with built-ins, center island, quartz counter-tops, and eat-in kitchen. Spacious m/br with seating area and updated master bath with new walk-in shower. New marble flooring in bathrooms, heated in the master bath. New windows and light fixtures mostly throughout. Fireplaces have been converted to gas operation. Partially glassed in porch off the study overlooks Wildcat Creek, opening to large covered porch boasting a gorgeous landscaped yard with two sheds and stone patio off the garage. The garage also has new windows and new insulated garage door with classic geometric window alignment. Owners have taken great care to preserve this home's many unique architectural features while simultaneously making new updates, both of which make this home a must see!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable,City Sewer,City Water,Electricity,Natural Gas
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 7x7 WIC; new built ins
- Living Room
- New entry tile; gas fp; vaulted ceiling
- handprinted wallpaper; new light fixture
- new heat/air; instant hot water heater
- Miele appliances; built ins
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,536 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Slab,Other
- 2. Gas,In Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Mstr Bdrm-Walk-in Closet,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood Floors,Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Double,Elec. Garage Door Opener,Parking Pad.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Enclosed Porch,In Ground Sprinkler Sys,Patio,Storage Shed,Wooded Lot. Heavily Wooded,Level,Stream/Creek.