Yesterday's home with today's decor and upgrades. Large rooms, beautiful restored hardwood flooring, new windows, newer roof, painting and more. Near 1/2 acre corner lot with large deck to enjoy extended outdoor living. the garage/hobby building is great for extra living space too. All appliances convey in kitchen. Formal dining room opens to living room and convenient to kitchen. Handcrafted built-in cabinets and bookcases. Quiet in town location and walk to schools, ymca, shopping and small town living. Best home in town for the money. Move in quick.
Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
1,447 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Workshop
- Formal, Bar
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,447 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- 135 X 123
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop. City Road, Level.