SURROUNDED BY NATURE! Nestled in the woods on 21+ acres up a gated winding drive is this gorgeous, walkout basement home featuring 4 bedrooms with 2 master suites on main level, 3 full baths, beautiful entry with barrel ceiling, spectacular living/dining room with cathedral ceiling, beams, stacked stone wood burning fireplace with insert, hardwood floors and a wall of windows with lovely view of the trees! The freshly updated kitchen offers custom cabinets (some with glass), stainless steel appliances including built-in refrigerator, double convection oven, warming drawer, ice maker, granite counter tops and casual dining area. Wonderful laundry room with pantry space! You'll love the wet bar area just off the living room with wine cooler, granite counter top & copper sink!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Cedar Exterior, Stone
4,602 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,301 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,382 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Insert, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Antenna, Sound System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Skylight, Washer/dryer Hookup, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Rolling Slope, County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Rolling, Wooded.