This custom native stone 4000 square foot home provides 2 roomy living spaces, a sun room w/ 3 walls of floor to ceiling windows, a generous master w/ an en suite & dressing room,& walkout basement. Families will appreciate the 1.5 acres of shaded, mature landscape to enjoy. On summer days you can crack open a good book in the screened in gazebo, play football w/ the kids in the flat side yard, or shoot some hoops in the large driveway. On chilly winter days you can start a fire in the wood burning fireplace in the den or light the gas logs in the sun room, fill up the Jacuzzi tub for a spa experience right in your own home, or cook a hot meal together around the kitchen island.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Cedar Exterior, Stone
4,361 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,715 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Rock, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tile Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Wood Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo, Landscaped. City Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Level, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS