This beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom home has been updated from top to bottom! Fresh flooring and paint throughout, new stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, all new recessed lighting in the kitchen, a brand new roof, and more await you in this sweet home! The screened porch is the perfect place for morning coffee, and there is plenty of room for in the large 2 car garage or the large storage building with garage door for hobby projects. It is located minutes away from shopping and dining and nestled in a quiet neighborhood with easy highway access. Don't wait! Come see this Fannie Mae Homepath home today!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,612 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,612 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,612 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Stove: Electric,Microwave
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Counters - Laminate,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link,Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs,Deck,Porch/Covered,Porch/Screened. Trees.
Bank Owned (REO)