IN THE HEART OF BRANSON! WALK TO COUNTRY 76 BOULEVARD! Lovely open concept cabin style home,remodeled with hand hewn log siding both outside &in!Two spacious living areas with amazing finishes &fixtures. The great room has soaring car-sided ceiling &huge wood stove fireplace with beautiful tile hearth. Gorgeous leaded glass doors, accents of stained glass & metalwork. Log wood is treated with a 20 year stain/sealer. Beautiful hardwood floors. Home is smoke/pet free. Newer, high efficiency Central HVAC for the main house, & efficient Zoned Heat/Air in the Great room. Outside, a John Deere shed, another garden shed, & a warehouse sized garage. The park-like second lot faces Cedar Street & enjoys the shade of tall mature trees, with private separate access road to shed.
Single Family, Log, Cabin, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Great Room, Insert, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure, RV Parking.
- Wood, Log
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Shed, Out Building, Extra Storage. Curb, City Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS