IN THE HEART OF BRANSON! WALK TO COUNTRY 76 BOULEVARD! Lovely open concept cabin style home, remodeled with hand hewn log siding both outside and in! Two spacious living areas with amazing finishes &fixtures. The great room has soaring car-sided ceiling & huge wood stove fireplace with beautiful tile hearth. Gorgeous leaded glass doors, accents of stained glass & metalwork. Log wood is treated with a 20 year stain/sealer. Beautiful hardwood floors. Home is smoke/pet free. Newer, high efficiency Central HVAC for the main house, & efficient Zoned Heat/Air in the Great room. Outside, a John Deere shed, another garden shed, & a warehouse sized garage. The park-like second lot faces Cedar Street & enjoys the shade of tall mature trees, with private separate access road to shed.
Single Family, Log, Cabin, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Great Room, Insert, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure, RV Parking.
- Wood, Log
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Shed, Out Building, Extra Storage. Curb, City Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS