Beautiful 476 acres, all in one tract located on the Southwest edge of Ozark, MO. The land is gently rolling, all open and in good pasture with numerous ponds and waterers. Fenced and cross fenced for rotation of cattle. There are several hay barns and 2 separate livestock barns with pipe holding or feeding pens and waterers, covered working facilities and loading chute as well as office building. There is a seasonal creek running across the southwest corner of the property. Property also features a 4 Bedroom 4900 S. Ft. Brick Home. This land has a good possibility for future development with lots of road frontage on Collins, Tennessee and Kentucky Road. A very convenient location just off HWY 65, 5 minutes from Ozark Super Center and 15 minutes from south Springfield. Ozark Schools
Single Family, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Cedar Exterior, Stone
4,932 sq. ft
Yes - 10 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,288 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,644 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Basement, Family Room, Brick, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Stone, Cedar
- Pool Description
- Cross Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Feed Barn, Grain, Hay Barn, Livestock Facilities, Out Building, Shed, Extra Storage. Country Road, Asphalt, Rolling, Open.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS