Lots of charm in this 2 bedroom (possible 3rd bedroom/office upstairs) 1 bath home. The outside is beautiful with unique stone/rock siding. Wonderful hardwood floors throughout along with some carpet and laminate. Bathroom has been remodeled. All the appliances stay including the washer and dryer! Unfinished basement has a second kitchen area and family room space along with storage space. Nice deck on the side. Covered front porch. Outbuilding. Beautiful view of the neighbors field from the back of the home. Walking distance to Main Street shopping/restaurants and the Crane City Park where you can enjoy Crane Creek. Lots of extras for the price...come take a look at this hard to find quality home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,348 sq. ft
2,348 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,498 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 850 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal,Dryer,Free Standing Stove: Electric,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Poured Concrete,Unfinished
- Living Room,Insert,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV,Drapes/Curtains-All,W/D Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. None.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gutters & Downspouts,Porch/Covered. Level,Trees.