Old world charm with modern amenities. Lots of space both inside and out in this 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home on just under one acre. The addition, added in 2004, offers ample living space. Perfect location as it sets adjacent to Jones Park. Huge yard with mature trees allows for lots of activities, green space or a garden if you'd like. New landscaping and recent tree work make it move in ready. The covered deck or covered front porches are great for sitting and watching the world go by!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
City Sewer System
4,260 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Village Elementary School/USD 25
Emporia Middle School/USD 253
Emporia High School/USD 253
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Main level,20.5 x 15
- Formal,Kit/Din Combo,Breakfast Bar
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,312 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,312 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured Concrete,Partial Finished,Daylight Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet,Ceramic,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached or Built In,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Covered Deck,Covered Porch,Thermal Pane Windows,Fenced,Outbuildings. Paved Road.