Situated on 2.63 acres with woods in back, it's a 4 bedroom home with walk out basement. Exterior is brick and steel siding. The large living room has a soaring cathedral ceilings and a fireplace with pellet stove insert. It opens to the dining area which has hardwood flooring and a door to the deck. The updated kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances, white painted cabinets, and hardwood flooring. An office with a reading nook is adjacent to the entry way. Two bedrooms are on the main level; the master suite with whirlpool tub,and walk in shower and a guest bedroom and full bath. There is also a large utility room and unfinished storage room on the main level. The walk out basement has a large rec room with wood burning fireplace, two more bedrooms, a room which could be a 5th bedroom (has a closet but no window), full bath, and John Deere room. Special features include water softener and purification system. Home could be sold with an additional 2.5 acres for $30,000 more.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3,490 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,390 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,795 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,695 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Storm Doors, Double Pane
- Great Room,Rec Room,Insert,Pellet,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Counters - Granite,Drapes/Curtains-All,Jetted Bathtub,Shade/Blinds/Shutters,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link,Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Circular Drive,Deck,Gutters & Downspouts,Storm Doors. Acreage,Trees,Wooded.