This picturesque 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home is located on a corner lot in a choice location. Curb appeal plus! This home has the following improvements: Nice open living room with fireplace, dining area and kitchen that opens out onto a large deck with a view of the golf course (great for entertaining). Large main floor master bedroom and bath with whirlpool tub. Two upstairs bedrooms with an additional bathroom. Downstairs has a second fireplace in a warm inviting family room that is open to the wet bar area with access to the patio. Also, you will find the fourth bedroom, additional bathroom, and a separate storage room. Additional improvements include quartz countertops, main floor laundry, new heating and air in 2018, hardwood floors, established yard, mature trees, sprinkler system, and a 3 car garage. What more could you ask for? Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,563 sq. ft
Natural Gas,Public Water,Sewer
El Dorado School District (USD 490)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Bath,Sep. Tub/Shower/Mstr Bdrm,Two Sinks,Other Counters,Jetted Tub
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 13'8"x18'9",Flooring: Carpet
- Eating Bar,Formal,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Main Floor
- Desk,Eating Bar,Island,Pantry,Range Hood,Gas Hookup,Quartz Counters
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Yes - Partially Finished
- 2. Two,Living Room,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Vaulted Ceiling,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Deck,Guttering,Sprinkler System,Storm Windows/Ins Glass. Corner,Standard.