Prepare to be amazed by the modern elegance of this home! Located in the prestigious Tuscany Hills subdivision, enter 1918 Tuscany Lane to find that the builder spared no expense in creating a luxury home down to each meticulous detail! This all new, all brick and stone open floor plan home has an entry to a bathroom in each of the four generous bedrooms (or office). Exquisite Scandinavian-type hardwood flooring and tile throughout. The hearth/family room features a soaring 20ft vaulted ceiling with wood beams and opens to an eat-in kitchen with center island, quartz countertops, a 5-burner gas range, convection oven, walk-in pantry, and under- and in-cabinet lighting. The spacious mudroom includes built in benches and storage, through to an oversized laundry room with sink, folding
Single Family, 1 Story
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Double Pane
- Great Room, Gas Burning, Stone, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Gated Community