Beautiful move in ready home a few minutes from Nixa schools and shopping and five minutes toTwo Rivers Mountain Bike Park! With great curb appeal, enter to the spacious living room, following the kitchen with new appliances and lots of storage and formal dining room. Big Master bedroom and master bath, two other bedroom and a full bath complete the main level. A huge back deck makes this house ideal for entertaining. Follow the stairs to the finished walkout basement to a very efficient wood burning stove, second family room, wet bar, craft room, two bedrooms, full bathroom and John Deer room. Walk out to a covered patio and beautiful landscaped back yard.
Single Family, Traditional
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Brick, Freestanding, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Antenna, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters. County Road, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS